< Back To Gostol Bakery Lines
Line for free baked round bread
Gostol Group has been a specialist in the field of production of the industrial bakery lines for free-baked round loaves for many years. On such lines wheat, wheat-rye and rye-wheat or rye dough may be processed into round loaves. The line capacity may reach up to 5,000 piece/hour.
" Low energy consumption in entire bakery. "
- hygienic design of machineries
- line facilitated cleaning with design solutions (IK)
- easy line management
- only 1 person supervises the operating line
- easy and fast setting of machineries
- full machinery automation in the line
- management and supervision over operation trough the touch-screen panel
- possibility of selecting a desired type of pocket /gutter corresponding to the product dimension
- possibility of baking or oven use without the line operation (special products)
- turn-key project from silos to packaging
- Dough preparation (direct and indirect processes)
- Dough processing (make up)
- Products’ cooling
- Cutting and packaging
Shaped dough may be fermented in various types of pockets:
- wooden or plastic pockets,
- on tins in the chamber on the tins or
- on the belt in the tunnel chamber.
For baking of fermented products, there is an option of choosing various types of oven
- cyclothermic tunnel baking ovens of a new generation or thermal-oil ovens providing for the energy-efficient operation and reduction of C02 release in the environment. By means of recovery, the efficiency of the whole bakery is optimal, since only this provide for the re-use of residual heat. The third option is baking of free-baked long loaves in electric ovens.
Industrial lines are mono-productive, where only one form of a product may be produced, or combined ones, where free baked loaves as well as round loaves are produced as a combination.