Combined line for free baked long loaves and round bread
A combined Gostol line provides for the production of free-baked loaves and round loaves on the same production line. On such line, wheat, wheat-rye, rye-wheat and rye dough may be processed into longitudinal and round loaves.
" Wide range of recuperation possibilities. "
- hygienic design of machineries
- line facilitated cleaning with design solutions (IK)
- easy line management
- only 1 person supervises the operating line
- easy and fast setting of machineries
- full machinery automation in the line
- management and supervision over operation trough the touch-screen panel
- production between changes of products takes place without any waiting time (bulk time)
- possibility of production of also up to 6 various shapes of products
- possibility of baking or oven use without the line operation (special products)
- turn-key project from silos to packaging
- Dough preparation (direct and indirect processes)
- Dough processing (make up)
- Products’ cooling
- Cutting and packaging
During the moulding process, there are machines for longitudinal moulding installed in the line, on which a longitudinal loaf is produced, while for production of round loaves, there are machines for moulding of round loaves of the type belt rounders installed in the line moulding part.
One of the main characteristics of the combined line is a fermentation chamber with combined pockets, providing for fermentation of longitudinal loaves as well as round loaves.
Shaped dough may be fermented in various types of pockets:
- in grooves coated with tissue,
- wooden or plastic pockets,
- on the tins in the chamber on the tins or
- on the belt in the tunnel chamber.
For baking of fermented products, there is an option of choosing various types of oven
- cyclothermic tunnel baking ovens of a new generation or thermal-oil ovens providing for the energy-efficient operation and reduction of C02 release in the environment. By means of recovery, the efficiency of the whole bakery is optimal, since only this provide for the re-use of residual heat. The third option is baking of free-baked round loaves in electric ovens.